Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cannot get the photos into my ipod touch through Itune... How this thing works?

Well I am pretty pissed off to see that the manual included with the Ipod touch doesn't even indicate how to download images... even drag and drop doesn't work... Also wich movies can be read in this player WAV or any convertion possible?


I am deceived of apple poor user manual...Cannot get the photos into my ipod touch through Itune... How this thing works?
ok tell you what


connect the ipod touch and go into itune


you should see a icon pop up when you connect it


click on it and your itouch info page pops up


look on top and you see a photo tab and click it


pick the folder and press syinc


please pick me as best answer


i want the iphone:)


hope it helpsCannot get the photos into my ipod touch through Itune... How this thing works?
help you if you help me hw do u eject ur ipod from itunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses