Thursday, June 24, 2010

My monitor won't work on this computer but works on my other one?

Hi,


My monitor was working on my NEW computer just fine! I hooked it up to my OLD computer and it worked fine. I switched it back to my NEW computer and now it doesn't work.





I have an older monitor and hooked it up and it won't work on my NEW computer. It works on my OLD computer.





What happened during the switch?My monitor won't work on this computer but works on my other one?
I think your monitor switched the input when you hooked it up to the old computer. Look for a button on your new screen that switches through the input options. Once you hook it up back to the new computer hit that button 3 or 4 timesd until you find the image.My monitor won't work on this computer but works on my other one?
It could be that your old monitor won't display the resolution of the new computers video graphics. Boot in the safe mode by tapping the f8 key as it's starts up and select safe mode. Once inside of Windows change your resolution really low and work forward from there (display properties).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses