Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi. I'm new here, can somebody explain to me how this works?

I want to make sure I don't break any of the rules or anything.





I'm a very nice and wholesome person.Hi. I'm new here, can somebody explain to me how this works?
''nice and whorsome''Hi. I'm new here, can somebody explain to me how this works?
Be careful who you make friends with, don't have contacts that are weird and perverted! Only have wholesome and serious contacts! Also, between you and me, Polls and Surveys are for weirdos. Go to Spirituality and Religion for the upfront, good people!
If you could drop the nice and wholesome part, that would help. Be super judgemental and never ever take a joke, even if it is gift wrapped and lobbed across homeplate. Only add people who you think will put out, this is a big time saver. Call people an asshat when possible, they respond well!
the rules are, you are required to send your contacts topless pics of you.





ok....maybe that's not a rule, but dammit, it should be!
The only reason why we are here, is because we are bad girls and break rules and balls and other stuff ! Welcome to my World ! Whoaaa !!
Rules are just guidelines, and life is more fun when you see how far you can bend and twist things...
We usually dine on nice and wholesome at lunchtime.
Here's how it works:





Step 1 -- ask a question.


Step 2 -- get suspended.


Step 3 -- repeat Steps 1 and 2.



You are new and nice and wholesome and have no idea on how not to break the rules.....


Oh what a sweet Pinocchio!
Just ask lots of serious questions, report anything you don't like and soon enough, you'll end up pregnant! Welcome!
Don't report
After its explained to you,please forward the BA to me...apparently I need help too...
you have to let everyone pet the nice beaver and not bite (hard)
if your nice and wholesome keep the fcuk away from me and don't add
don't eat babbys... they don't taste good.
Yes.. Just start with a slow jerk. And then jerk it vigourously......
just don't slobber on it, I mean me, and things will work out fine.
Just the facts, ma'am!
Be real careful of whose trees you trim with those teeth and you'll be dam fine
your first coffee break is coming up soon..enjoy.
you sicken me already. oly out.
The girls ask the Q's and the boys pitch tents.
Just turn it up and take a big one right now and get it over with.
Show your boobies.
Stop speaking French!





French wench.
B.E.G. has it right, I'm first!
Show us your beaver parts and you'll fit in just fine!
Let everyone pet your beaver...you will be a hit :)
Stop it!! You're scaring me!!!...xxx
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses