Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a step daughter fading away from a brain tumor.I know this works 4 lung cancer. what about the brain ?

I need 2 know if the maple syrup n baking soda is 4 any Cancer.


Shes 37 2 kids 15,17 Shes starting 2 forget things, cant hold a conversation. Can not hold her bladder. Now her bowels. Dont know if it may B the medicine. Her husband needs to ask. Please help. Desperate in ArkansasI have a step daughter fading away from a brain tumor.I know this works 4 lung cancer. what about the brain ?
If she is that far gone, no home remedy is going to work.





She needs the help only a doctor can give.





But trying it won't hurt anything, I'm sure, if it will make you all feel like at least you are doing something.





I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I feel sorry for those people who try home remedies for things like cancer or aids. I think that if the traditional meds haven't helped, then some baking soda isn't going to do anything.





I'm sorry for what you are going through and I hope for the best for you both.I have a step daughter fading away from a brain tumor.I know this works 4 lung cancer. what about the brain ?
No.





I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but for brain tumors you're usual course of therapy is surgery, radiation, chemo, Gamma Knife, Radiostactic therapy, etc.





What type of brain tumor does she have? That will go a long way in determining what type of treatment will work. If it is a glioblastoma or astrocytoma and a grade 3 or higher then she doesn't have much time left.





I have a meningioma and have had 3 surgeries and radiation therapy. My tumors are back and were upgraded to cancer and now the tumors are in an inoperable area due to the location and size. I've maxed out on radiation therapy (can never have any more) and surgery is not an option. I'm currently on W%26amp;W (watch and wait).





Please check the internet for the type of tumor your stepdaughter has and get more information.






If she is already losing control of her bowels and bladder, she doesn't have long enough for any natural remedy to help.
I don't know, but isn't there a web site that might cover old time home remedies? Maybe you can try to Google it.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses