Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I recently bought a tamagotchi toy from Japan. I need to know how this works. Please help.?

I know it's a digital pet. I just need to know wether once the tab is pulled out, the display will appear in Japanese or English. I don't want my pet to die just because I don't know Japanese.I recently bought a tamagotchi toy from Japan. I need to know how this works. Please help.?
Does it come with a manual?I recently bought a tamagotchi toy from Japan. I need to know how this works. Please help.?
That's sad. People that kill their pets usually go on to be psychopaths. Don't pull the tab and put it in a drawer. After you take about 3 or 4 years of Japanese, you might be at a point where you can care for a pet.
its most prob in jap.


it also depends on which version you buy.


the latest ver. 5, surely is in jap. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses