Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I keep harrassing this man who works with me who keeps calling me a ****?

We kissed and played for a year and his girlfriend found out and now all he does is call me names? Help???Should I keep harrassing this man who works with me who keeps calling me a ****?
There's a good chance that you can get him fired if you tell your HR department that you've slept together. It's sexist that way, but them's the breaks. Guys get fired all the time because of inter-office relationships, but never the women. This becomes a problem especially if there's a **** or two around.





Tell your Human Resources department and DESTROY HIM. In fact, try telling them that he harassed YOU and that none of it was consensual. It'll be funny.Should I keep harrassing this man who works with me who keeps calling me a ****?
The first thing you did wrong is retaliate by harrassing him.





You should have went straight to the boss and filed Sexual Harrassment.
Well why did you have to be a $1UT???? You deserve what you got.
slap him then sleep with him : )
tell your supieor and file sexual harrasment
If he called me a **** I'd act like I'm coming on to him and maybe say some mildly suggestive things that others hearing would insinuate that he's fooling around with you. Make him look bad.





The other tact would be to complain to HR. I mean he knew what he was doing playing with you so you're guiltless hun! If his gf really mattered and having other lovers isn't part of their relationship then he wouldn't or shouldn't have come on to you. He sounds like a total pig!





I hope his love-life crash and burns!
Well, on the other question you asked you never mention played! you just said you guys kissed. But to answer your question, you 'll be better off reporting him to HR or your supervisor sweetie.
So hang on a second: Who is harassing who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses