Thursday, June 24, 2010

I like this girl who works at my store but different department?

i only worked there for one day and dont know when i will work there again! i say this cute girl who i haven gotten a crush for, and now i am wondering how do i go talk to her.? or what should be the next step...i am shy in terms of going up to her and being like ohh i like you or you r really prettyI like this girl who works at my store but different department?
I used to have a girl friend I met in a very similar situation. I work in security, and they move us from place to place, depending on where they need us that day. This one day in particular, I met this girl who worked at Sears while I performing an interior patrol, who was adorable. But my job forbids me to fraternize on the job, so I was put in the same situation you're in now. So I waited until I got paid, and I invented a reason to go up there and shop around. If she was there, I'd buy something small, 10-15$, just to get a chance to talk to her. If sh wasn't there, I'd just look around then eventually leave. After two to three trips, hit and miss, I finally managed to get enough guts to get her phone number.





Hope that helped man, good luck.I like this girl who works at my store but different department?
I really wouldnt talk try to get with a co-worker usually those situations dont really work out and if ya'll break up or dont have chemistry it would probably be weird to see eachother since ya'll work together
hey sometimes i look at the stars and pee myself, hwo does that sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses