Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I bought a Iwave Car Charger that says it works with all iPod models.. will this charger work with my iphone?

I bought a Iwave Car Charger that says it works with all iPod models.. will this charger work with my iphone? I tried it and it gave me a strange message on my phone.. (something about putting it on airplane model) however it still charges....is it too risky to use for my phone?I bought a Iwave Car Charger that says it works with all iPod models.. will this charger work with my iphone?
You probably have either an iPhone 3G or an iPhone 3GS right? Because those phones require a separate type of charger. If you're looking for a car charger, you must find one that is especially made for the iphone 3G or 3GS. http://www.inspiretech.com/p-492-iphone-鈥?/a>
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses