Thursday, June 24, 2010

My husband works this weekend and can't come with me to buy a car. Can he still be put on the title?

We're in Indianapolis, and the car's in Michigan. Can I go get the car by myself but still include him without him being there? If he needs to sign papers, can we just fax them? Please let me know ASAPMy husband works this weekend and can't come with me to buy a car. Can he still be put on the title?
If you're paying cash, then Tom is right on. Unfortunately, if you are financing you may run into some problems.





The dealer in Michigan is going to have to perfect title to satisfy the lienholder and if your husband is not there to sign the title paperwork, then they won't be able to add him and this may cause a problem with the lender.





On the other hand, it may not, but it's something you'd want to ask the finance manager at the dealership to avoid any problems upfront.





Hope this helps,


JustinMy husband works this weekend and can't come with me to buy a car. Can he still be put on the title?
I'm afraid Eric is incorrect. If your husband is going on the title for the car, he'll need to be there to sign. (no faxing) If you're paying cash you can purchase the car in Michigan then when you go back home you'll be able to put him on it when you register it in Indiana.
http://urlhawk.com/csf


- here's a good website to look for real cheap quality car from government auctions!





I bought my car for just $1250 with a milage of 5,270!


And it's been already a year I'm riding my car and it's still doing well!
you should just need his driver's license # and date of birth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses