Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I sell something on ebay while avoiding ';This is an eBay Giving Works listing';?

I don't want to donate any percentage of what I sell on ebay to charity so I need to know how to by-pass an ';eBay Giving Works listing';.How do I sell something on ebay while avoiding ';This is an eBay Giving Works listing';?
This is really easy to do, I sell things on Ebay a lot so I know. All you have to do is while you're making the listing, do not check off the boxes that say give a percentage to charity. This is actually very easy, when you get to the main page where you make a listing, one of the subheadings will say ';Give a Percentage to Charity'; with a couple boxes underneath with the corresponding charity next to them. Just don't check off the boxes and you're set. Do not however, that for expensive items they will take a cut of your total sale. I sold a 300 dollar item recently, and it was only like $15 so it's a really good deal. Ask more questions if you need anymore help!
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses