Thursday, June 24, 2010

I what to know if this video camera works?

I have a Sony CCD-TRV138 NTSC video camera and i'm not sure if it can hook up on my laptopl. well the only things that i can plug in is the audio, video, and charger and that is it. there is no other slots. So i'm just wondering if this video cam can hook up on my laptop?I what to know if this video camera works?
Your videocam is analog, so you will need some sort of adapter to be able to convert from analog to digital.





The website below is for a product called ';Dazzle'; and will do this for you. There is the cheap and more expensive version. Both will work.





You will hook up the AV jacks to Dazzle and hook up the USB from Dazzle to your laptop and Dazzle will convert it for you.I what to know if this video camera works?
You'd need to buy a USB dangle from Turtle Beach for about $125

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses