Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is about microsoft works and words program?

Someone please help me asap, augh! Ok, I take all my calsses on line, and I have microsoft works program on my computer. I need to save my work in the form of a word doc. How do I do this?? with my works program ? Or can I ?This is about microsoft works and words program?
You might want to consider using OpenOffice





http://www.openoffice.org





OpenOffice Writer





You can open, edit, and save in a multitude of different Microsoft Word doc formats. It is designed to be the free alternative to the Microsoft suite. it works, and works well. You can even set it to automatically use the Microsoft word doc format as your default. This is about microsoft works and words program?
When you save the file, you go to the file toolbar, and go to save as. There should be a ';save as type'; change that to word document or .doc. That should save your files as a .doc file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses