Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know if this really works?

I'm considering getting freckles removed, not moles freckles that I have on my face. I was wondering if anyone has ever had them done or if it works? Also are there any side affects from it and what type of cost would I be looking at?





Thank You!!!Does anyone know if this really works?
freckles are awesome!Does anyone know if this really works?
don't... you can prevent it from coming out by using sunblocks and take care of the little ones by blending it with the right foundation.
Looking at your picture, you're cute. I wouldn't have it done, but I have heard that it works, and that it is simple.
why dont you just buy dermablend make up it covers up well it would be as you dont have any and it lasts 16 hours
IT WORKS!


i have done it there were no side effects
don't do it i know that's not a answer but don't do it ...
why would u get rid of em for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses