Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If this link works what kind of hairstyle/colour would look good on my faceshape?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22781614@N0鈥?/a>





Please no meanies I know I'm not perfect.


I just need help I have always had long brown hair and I want to change it up a bit for college what would look good with my faceshape %26amp; skin tone.If this link works what kind of hairstyle/colour would look good on my faceshape?
I. I think that if you put some warmer highlights in your hair it would brighten up your face.


2. I think that if you moved your part over further and cut some layered bangs (side swept, not straight across) that would look really good.


3. Keep the length though! having long hair is a blessing!If this link works what kind of hairstyle/colour would look good on my faceshape?
I would say to have it cut shorter maybe a little past the shoulders. Then have it tapered in the front about and inch or 2 under the chin and then have it layered all around. Warm highlights, some reds and caramels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses