Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vtech Vsmile sat in my car for several weeks with cold weather, will this affect how it works?

I bought a VSmile, but kept it in my truck as it is for XMas, it has been very cold. It just occured to me that maybe the cold weather will affect the cords or something. Will it still work okay?Vtech Vsmile sat in my car for several weeks with cold weather, will this affect how it works?
I doubt it will affect the way it works at all. Electronics don't have any liquid that can freeze. Plus, they have to allow to it being shipped in cold trucks from the factory, so I am sure it is fine.Vtech Vsmile sat in my car for several weeks with cold weather, will this affect how it works?
It should be fine. Just let it come up to room temperature before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses