Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Could someone show me how this works?

Recently I just downloaded and installed BitComet on my computer. I've never used a file sharing network like this one, all I've used are peer-to-peer. So, I don't know really how to work this. Could someone please guide me in the right direction, or if there's any sites that show you how, please let me know. Thanks!Could someone show me how this works?
there are torrent files available all over the internet..


u open those files (by downloading them, they are pretty small, only a few kbs..)..





then ur bitcomet thingy opens up and the file for which you downlaoded the torrent file starts downloading..


basically even this is a p2p thingy.. cept the torrent files which u download from the net contain the neseccary info so that u candownlaod the file using bitcommet..Could someone show me how this works?
http://wiki.bitcomet.com/help/Download_F鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses