Thursday, June 24, 2010

Could someone please help me identify how this trick works?

You get five people, and have one of them sit down on a chair. Four people pile there hands on the person's head for 40 seconds, then grab the person's arms and legs, and is able to lift them easily. I've seen it done. How does it work?Could someone please help me identify how this trick works?
Auto suggestion;Could someone please help me identify how this trick works?
Lets say a person weights 80kg. Split 4 ways, that's 20kg for each person to lift. That's pretty easy to lift. I can lift 80kg on my own in a leg press...and things get much easier if you split the weight 4 ways.
The whole idea of putting their hands on someone's head meaning that they will then magically be able to lift them subconciously puts the thought into the four people's minds that lifting this person up is going to be easy. Therefore when they come to actually lift him up hey don't find it too difficult - simple as that.


You would actually find that if the four people tried lifting the person up straight away with the whole hands-on-head thing-a-me-gig (!!) they would find it just as easy to lift the guy up!
never heard of that sry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses