Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I stop oily hair? I have dandruff and started using this one shampoo that works great, but now my hair?

looks greasy and oily, and i've always had greta hair before this, so i don;t know what to doHow do I stop oily hair? I have dandruff and started using this one shampoo that works great, but now my hair?
Shampoo your hair twice, use the dandruff shampoo for the first shampoo, Leave on for several minutes, If you don't like the way it makes your hair, then use your regular shampoo for the second shampoo. If you don't normally use a conditioner have you checked the dandruff shampoo you are using to see if it includes one? It might be a reason it is leaving your hair feeling greasy. Try ';Selsun Blue Daily'; . It is meant for daily use especially for hair that is oilier and needs shampooed daily.How do I stop oily hair? I have dandruff and started using this one shampoo that works great, but now my hair?
I have a greasy hair too. And pple keep telling my hair is so week, so I cut it short, it started to look all plain and healthy!


Try a shampoo for oily hair, make it herbal ( I think there are some special stores fo those kinda shampoo), remember you should at least take a shower 3 times per week, so your hair won't look greasy or oily. And don't use creams, they will make your hair look even MORE oily!
The dark blue intesive care Head and Shoulders works great for my husband.
wash your hair more often than usual. like if you shower once a day, you should probably wash your hair twice a day.
avoid eating baked foods


don't use tooo much shampoo


wash ur hair twice weekly


for dandruff use nizrol shampoo
take a showwer
take hair bath for thrice in a week
just rince it out really really good after wards
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses