Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know if this machine works for my abs?

I want to know if the Ab Lounge helps get you leaner. I know that I have to diet and exercise but this is supposed to make your ab work easier. Does anyone know from personal experience or if you just know.Does anyone know if this machine works for my abs?
exercise does not cause localized fat loss, so the answer is no. genetics determines where the body will store fat and where it will metabolize fatty acids from. specific exercises have no effect on that.





why would you think that a piece of equipment that makes abdominal training easier would be more effective?Does anyone know if this machine works for my abs?
I have one of those. I know that the infomercial says that it works ALL of your abs (upper, lower%26amp; obliques) but I have really only seen results in my upper abs. I should mention though that I didn't follow the workout video that came with it. I just did one type of sit up. Maybe that video will help for an all over effect. It IS however a lot better and easier than doing sit ups on the floor, just make sure you've got the room for it. It's bulky.
I know it looks easy on TV, but ab lounge is very difficult and requires a great deal of abdominal strength. It also puts a lot of stress on the lower back.





Your best bet is to do ab moves on a mat.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses