Friday, December 11, 2009

I had an electrician do damage to one of my interior gas lines. What type of lawyer works cases like this?

This is the second time this electrician has done damage to my home. The first was a failed neutral wire that fried all of my appliances. Now the house is leaking gas right were they fixed the neutral and we have been breathing this gas over 8 months.I had an electrician do damage to one of my interior gas lines. What type of lawyer works cases like this?
a civil or civil liability attorney I had an electrician do damage to one of my interior gas lines. What type of lawyer works cases like this?
If you have been breathing gas for 8 months, you'd probably be dead by now.





Contact a lawyer who handles liability claims.
Just start going through the Yellow Pages. I hope you kept the paper work.
Must be the gas fumes that have made you not think clearly,WHY DID YOU WAIT 8 MONTHS???????? You cannot sue unless the repair person has been notified of the problem first. Then if he refuses to fix it or pay for the damage,then you could sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses