Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm new here, is there anything special I need to know about how this place works?

I just want to be sweet and friendly to everyone.I'm new here, is there anything special I need to know about how this place works?
Sometimes KIA asks a question like this one of her first day, I usually call her a whore and offer my protection in exchange for cigarettes which I don't smoke. Do you like to be called a whore, by chance?I'm new here, is there anything special I need to know about how this place works?
Anything for you, babby. Report Abuse

if youre sweet and friendly, you will quickly be assimilated.


and suspended.


rule #1- everyone exchanges nakey pics. deal with it. if you dont have any, some will be forcefully made of you.


rule #2- take any and all sexual innuendos seriously. this is the only way you can hope to score on here.


rule #3- when i kiss a female, she must have heavy lipstick on and chew on lots of mints.





welcome babby!
Well, you aren't going to get very far, are you?





Simply post an avatar of your babby mammys in a bikini in your avatar, and you'll be Level 5 in no time!
Guido will take you under his wing and tell you everything you need to know.





Now bend over and grab your ankles, whore.





*cries*
Block new, anonymous profiles that add you, chances are they're trolls and are out to get your account suspended =[





x
Try not to have too much fun, oh hell have as much fun as you want screw the jealous trolls
The rules are simple. Just follow the community guidelines.
Howdy...Sure you can start running with me and the rest of the whores!
Sweet and friendly? What kind of crap is that? I got your sweet and friendly right here. o_0
welcome back !





Just be good not naughty.








Good Luck.X :-)
once again guido cracks me up! psst he doesnt have wings either,


he is the hore of hores,sweet+friendly tho...


im inclined to agree it doesnt work well..its tolerable ;) LOL



Youtube offers interesting videos on yahoo answers.


You'll see some interesting view points.
wtf no sexual advances i'm out of here newbie
Blow all the boy avatars, lick all the girlie ones, and you'll do just fine.
Live and learn.Get suspended and come back for more.
I'm in the same boat as Johnny !
don't take it personal, watch the haters, have a sense of humor,
Don't piss off that Yahoo Hamster !
yes, picking me as ';best answer'; will give you 100 points
hmmm, something about you reminds of a pervert i've seen before. hmmm
oh shut up..





send me filth with tata pics then choose your contacts wisely..





don't add people that can spell and who go to church on a sunday.





thats about it....enjoy
its still hard to give your baby pic a perverted answer
ha ha ha,yeah.watch out for loose woman
sex, drugs and rock and roll sells here
noo. just ask and answer(:
say shitt and stuff. oh yeah and refer to your crotch alot
If you want best answers, talk about T%26amp;A
oh, thats easy....it doesnt work..





you are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses