Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can Someone Tell Me How This Works-Fueled By Ramen?

Last night around 6 or 7 I ordered the paramore final riot limited edition cd/dvd and it said that my order was processing,this morning I check my email and they still havent sent me a confirmation email yet so I went on the site to my account and it said that my order was still processing. How long does this take?Can Someone Tell Me How This Works-Fueled By Ramen?
I was confused by that too, but I read somewhere on the FBR site that they don't send conformation emails for pre orders. I didn't get an email either, but I got my package yesterday from pre-ordering :)Can Someone Tell Me How This Works-Fueled By Ramen?
I did order the limited edition, and i like it a lot! Really good performance, and I haven't watched the whole 40 days of riot documentary, but its been really cool so far. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses