Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a shoping cart system that works like this?

I have looked all around but I could not find any. What shopping cart system will enable me to have my website looking or operating such as this one. http://www.sexyandnaughty.co.uk


I do sell lingerie and shoes but I want a shopping cart system that will enable me to customize my site.





PS. I would rather pay monthly for a service so no oscommerce.I need a shoping cart system that works like this?
from googling the 'acatalog' text of the store url on that site, i'd say the underlying shopping cart system they're using is:


http://www.actinic.co.uk/shop/acatalog/S鈥?/a>





obviously it doesn't necessarily look *visually* like the script would be 'out of the box' because most people tend to integrate scripts into their site to match the look of their site.





in terms of paying monthly, i'm not sure what you'd be paying for - normally you pay a one-off fee for the shopping cart script which you then install onto your web host and there are not further payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses