Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you fix this on Microsoft Works Processor?

When I type essays on Microsoft Works processor, everything goes well. At least sometimes. When I have to fix a mistake, it goes weird on me. When I use the backspace or the delete button it erases more than I want it to. I have to write it over again, at least from the point that I made a mistake. It doesn't do it all the time, and I may have accidentally pressed something on mistake. I need help?How do you fix this on Microsoft Works Processor?
Two possibilities. You might have some text selected when you start to (re)write. Be sure the insertion point is visible and blinking before you type. Click at the right place once and then click again (slower than doubleclick) to be sure.





Or sometimes Overwrite mode is selected instead of Insert mode. Check the status bar and press the %26lt;Insert%26gt; key if needed.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses