Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone found that the appeals process actually works on this forum, especially in the elections section?

Left and right my posts have been reported apparently by trolls but I had committed no violations, and I would appeal and regularly be turned down. But as of late, the appeals board (I guess it's a matter who reviews your appeal and their moral judgment) had reinstated some of my answers restoring my points.





How has your experience been with the appeals process? (Decent people respond only)





Thanks.Has anyone found that the appeals process actually works on this forum, especially in the elections section?
I have not found any objectivity in the appeals process.





It appears to uphold all claims of violation.





I seriously question whether the appeal replies are even reviewed before the violation is upheld.Has anyone found that the appeals process actually works on this forum, especially in the elections section?
Out of numerous ';violations'; I've had only one restored.





I admit that as a newbie I had two/three that were questionable answers ( I used too much sarcasm that didn't translate well) but otherwise all were in keeping with other answers posted to that question.





So, I'd have to say it's pretty slanted towards not restoring the answer/points once reported.
I have had only one answer restored, despite never having violated the rules once.





And the one answer that was restored...It was taken down because they said it was in a different language from the question. Except that both were in English. How someone can understand a question in English, but not an answer in English, is beyond me. But I appealed and it was reinstated.
I gave up on it. I figure things move by so fast here


Nobody is really paying attention to old stuff anyways.





Actually that mentality has given me the freedom to make violations at my own discretion, such as calling people out for lies or blocking all liberals.





Still there are a few questions that I feel were deleted rashly and I would like to recover.





Maybe I'll give it another go.
Yahoo, has hit an all time low. They allow people to attack minors, infants, and unborn children. If that's the garbage they support, then I'm just waisting my time. I try to give Intelligent answers, and they obviously don't like them. I never appeal anything, I just consider the source.
I only know if you say anything against Obama it's reporting time. I had trouble getting them to reinstate mine but they do those that I actually wasn't the nicest and don't those that I didn't say anything bad about. Like lol! Thanks, made my night was insulting.
I have appealed a few and won. Mostly because of the trolls (I personally thought it was you doing it), If they don't agree with an answer, they get that twitchy report finger going. I no longer bother with the appeals, it really doesn't matter.
It does not work regardless of how reasonable your appeal is. I have had a handful of my answers deleted and I always appeal. Of course, I refuse to read the rules of conduct, but that's a different story! ;-)
I don't appeal, because I have gotten no fair adjudication in the past. I know I seriously got to the trolls that flagged me, so that is enough.
Never had one overturned just get canned messages. They also changed the e-mail you get so you can't appeal.
I have appealed and won against the know nothing liberals, but lately I delete the violation email and go on posting the truth and putting the record straight about the dishonest liberals.
You are not appealing to anyone.


There is no ';there'; there.


No one reads any of these posts.


No one reads your emails


No one reads your appeal.


It's false advertising.
I get reported all the time and never attempt an appeal. Others have stated that they ';won';. Stating your opinion is part of living in the free world.
It's like at work. You're always going to be wrong. The boss is always going to be right. You just suck it up and move on.
it won't work. the appeal process is there just for formality-it has no real power.
I don't bother with appeals, not worth it to me, it's just y/a.
a waste of time, open a new account and put a number behind it
No, it does not work
i just won't bother
yes they appeal if u were not in violation. yahoo is very straight forward on this matter.


review the rules and you will know if you were in violation or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses