Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are you tired of those students asking you to do their home works in this section?

Physics is my favorite domain, but i don't visit it often now cause its full of people asking you to make their home works. Shouldn't they do a ''homework help'' section or something like that?Are you tired of those students asking you to do their home works in this section?
Absolutely! What would he/she learn if the work was done for them. It is quite possible to just help with the questions in some way, but that will only help with the understanding, not the learning. Besides, how do they expect to get a good grade on the test!Are you tired of those students asking you to do their home works in this section?
I do not mind answering one problem at a time (whether it is home work on not). I try to answer problems that need to be analyzed ';a little bit'; before doing the actual solution itself. These are problems that have some degrees of difficulty, so to speak.





I tend to ignore posts that border on laziness. These are posts that everyone knows that if the asker will only open the book, then all the answers will be right there.





If one has time to post questions in cyberspace (and, consequently wait for an answer), then he/she should have time to open a book, read the corresponding subject matter and understand the topic in question.





There are just a lot out there who are waiting/expecting to be spoon-fed.
i think that there are two kinds.





one, people who are lazy and just couldn't be bothered to even try and do it themselves...





then there are people who tried but still couldn't come up with the answer or the right answer.





sometimes, it's really difficult to do without a help and I do this only when i'm really stuck and in desperate need of help. Or, simply just to make sure that my answer is right.


And there are times, I don't understand the question or don't understand how the answer is found. I prefer people to teach me 'how to' do it and why it is rather than to give me the answer directly.





But yeah, it's annoying when people literally just want answer for their homework and don't even try.
I told someone that they needed to do their own homework and got a violation. I for some reason think it's very important for people to actually DO the homework they are assigned, not rely on a bunch of strangers to do it for them. After all, they may just learn something.
Ew, homework help...well, if it comes out, I'm never ever visiting that section. =P





Smited shall be those lazy people's fate XD





...





Well, personally, I don't mind it so much if they are asking for EXPLAINATIONS. =)
technology moves forward so people get more lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses