Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know if this actually works?

I have recently ordered lipocils eyelash treatment gel. As my eyelashes are quite short really, it says it makes your eyelashes thicker and longer, which is what i really do neeeeed. I just wondered if enyone knew if it worked or not?Does anyone know if this actually works?
i dont think it works because my mom had got some and when she took them off some eyelashes came off with them.Does anyone know if this actually works?
Where did you get this stuff it sounds great! Either email the link to BrittanyBrown2@allstate.com or post it on here. Thanks so much!
I have this stuff! The thing is, it'll work, but you probably won't get a miracle. :(


In order for you to get the best effect, use it as directed which is as much as possible, and be sure to get it on the skin where your lashes start growing! Use it morning and night, and use your colored mascara only when neeeeded (to get them to grow). The cool thing is, it really moisturizes them and prevents them from falling out. I like how you can wear it under your mascara too. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses