Friday, December 11, 2009

Please tell me your views on what this means...works under an 8 hr day with a typical 1 hr lunch?

I am not sure if these means you are there for 8 hours at work of if you are there for 9 hours. I know this sounds stupid but it appears to me that every company operates differently.Please tell me your views on what this means...works under an 8 hr day with a typical 1 hr lunch?
To me, it means an 8-5 job where I take an hour for lunch.Please tell me your views on what this means...works under an 8 hr day with a typical 1 hr lunch?
The key word here seems to be 'works', meaning the actual time between going to and getting off work is 9 hours or less, depending on what 'under 8 hours' means.
Every company is different, go talk to them and see what their policy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses