Saturday, December 5, 2009

How come my Xbox Live works for this but not that?

So I play Rock Band 1 and 2 easily through Xbox Live but when I want to play Halo 3 on Xbox Live it ALWAYS lags. Every single game i play it lags. Why only Halo?How come my Xbox Live works for this but not that?
Halo 3 lags because of all the people online. There is going to be at least one person with bad internet connection in the game. I suggest that you change the type of connection on Halo 3 to Best Connection. Then maybe your games will lag a lot less. How come my Xbox Live works for this but not that?
people that go on halo usually have bad connections. Since more people play Halo, the higher the chance of lag. I've experienced the same thing also. Before starting matchmaking, choose best connection as preferred connection
you might want to reword that last part.





Keep in mind that Halo is the popular one so it probably has more people...





Not completely sure though, thats just a guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses