Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know if this product works as advertised: NaturVet GrassSaver?

I have a golden retriever who has been been turning the green grass brown. The claim on the bottle says it's a healthy supplement that stops yellowing. Have any of you given it to your dog? Is it the real deal?Does anyone know if this product works as advertised: NaturVet GrassSaver?
A healthier idea, and a better bet... That I KNOW for a fact works.. is putting applecider vinegar in the drinking water.. I have 8 females, who all pee on the grass, and not a single brown spot anywhere..Does anyone know if this product works as advertised: NaturVet GrassSaver?
Oh ,puleeeeeeeeeeze-there's NOTHING you can put in a dog to stop urine burn-it's nitrogen OD! Don't waste money on ';snake-oil';.


If you're not interested in following the beast around w/a hose for the next 10 years......PEN it off the grass!!!
apple cider vinegar Works wonders with both my male and my female since she pees on the grass and he pees on my bushes i haven't seen brown spots or my bush dieing





yea like noted above put it on their drinking water
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses