Friday, December 11, 2009

I Would Like To Know How This Sense Works?

I notice sometimes I have a feeling someone is looking at me and I directly look in the direction this person is sitting or standing looking at me this can happen either way I look at someone and they can sense it but it only happens sometimes. I would like to know how this works I'm thinking it would have something to do with hearing but maybe someone can give me a educated result.I Would Like To Know How This Sense Works?
Your hearing is surprisingly precise at pinpointing small sounds. You might not be conscious of any noise, but your brain has unconsciously registered that there is something interesting in that direction, so you turn to look.I Would Like To Know How This Sense Works?
It麓s really complicated, it麓s about feelings. I think it麓s kind of the same when you know somebody is sad or angry or afraid.
When your body turns, they see it, and naturally respond by looking back at you. When your eyes meet theirs, you think they were looking at you the whole time, but it was actually only a response to your body/head turning.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses