Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are the songs being played in Bath and Body works this holiday?

I was shopping recently in Bath and Body works and was wondering if I could find the song list on their CD they played in the store? Or does it vary from store to store?What are the songs being played in Bath and Body works this holiday?
I work at Bath and Body Works and the company just sends us CD's with music they choose. They send us a list of the songs on their but there are alot of unknowns. But we do do alot of the Brid and Bee songs. I hope this helps... :)What are the songs being played in Bath and Body works this holiday?
I'm not exactly sure if Bath and Body Works changes their songs every year or if they vary from store to store, but a few years ago I bought their C.D. and as I look at the C.D. now the songs on it are...





Christmas in America-Mellisa Etheridge


Do They Know It's Christmas?-Barenacked Ladies


Donde Esta Santa Claus?-Guster


Have Yorself a Merry Little Christmas-Diana Krall


Baby It's Cold Ouside-Dean Martin


Hey Santa-Ashanti


Jingle Bells-Ella Fitzgerald


Purple Snowflakes-Marvin Gaye


I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm-Billie Holiday


Soulful Chrismas-James Brown


I Can't Wait For Christmas-Mind Abair


What Christmas Means To Me-Stevie Wonder


Little Drummer Girl-Alicia Keys


Do You Hear What I Hear?-Destiny's Child


Song For A Winter's Night-Sarah McLachian


O Holy Night-Jessica Simpson


Kissin' By The Misletoe-Aretha Franklin


Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree-Cyndi Lauper


Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town-Tony Bennet


Winter Wonderland-Liz Phair


River-Rachael Yamagata


Last Christmas-Wham!


On Christmas Day-Pete Droge


Silver Bells-Martina McBride



The way I figure out a song is I remember a little of the lyrics and then I good like this: ';lyrics I remembered'; lyrics. Ex. ';If there's a bushel in your hedgerow don't be alarmed now, its just a spring clean for the may queen'; lyrics
Is the song you are looking for called ';Just Like Christmas'; by Low?


great song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses