Saturday, December 5, 2009

So I need to know exactly how much castro oil to drink to go into labor? I hope this works!?

I've been having braxton hicks for a week now and Im 1 cn. dialated and 20% efaced! So I would love to indue myelf naturally rather than having doctores induce me with medicine. So what can I do? I bought castro oil but I dont know how much to take.So I need to know exactly how much castro oil to drink to go into labor? I hope this works!?
I really wouldn't bother....it does'nt work....and tastes disgusting.You could try drinking Raspberry leaf Tea....it worked for me,Good luck.So I need to know exactly how much castro oil to drink to go into labor? I hope this works!?
NONE its not good
patience thats all you need these `old wives tales` are just conversation starters most of them are rubbish an just don`t work..
whatever you take, be prepared to spend a lot of time by the toilet. It will empty you out completely...
NONE!!! it doesn't work and it is HARMFUL TO YOUR BABY!!! it is a laxative so not only will you be spending the next day on the toilet but your baby could have a bowel movement too and that can cause some SERIOUS ISSUES!!!! Just take a walk hun...I promise it's not worth it!
NONE!! All it will do is make you extremely sick. The diarrhea you will have can dehydrate you. My suggestions to you are to walk, have sex, try acupressure or nipple stimulation. There is an pressure point in the web of your hand between your thumb and finger, and one on the back of your ankle. You can also use a breast pump if you have one. If you want to try natural induction please try these methods.
i wouldnt take any its disgusting and can make u and that unborn baby ill
for the doctors sake don't do it. you don't want to be a poop fountain in the delivery room.
you know what i did had a curry.


don't take caster oil.
er, do you mean CASTOR oil? castro oil you put in cars..
don't do the castor oil!! It can do you more harm than good - you'tr nearly there so just try and stick it out!
DONT DO IT...IT CAN TEAR YOU TUMMY UP AND YOU DONT NEED THAT ON TOP OF LABOR!!!! PLEASE JUST LET NATURE TAKES ITS COURSE!!!!!!
your playing a bad game thats an old thing from years ago
I drank it three different times each time i mixed an ounce of Castor oil with an ounce of Pepsi then chased it with a shot of pepsi. Didn't leave an after taste this way, and I never got loose bowel movements like the horror stories say......any of the three times. I did go into labor a day after the last time, but im not sure if it was the castor oil or not.........and the baby(born at 38 weeks) had a bowel movement so be careful
please don't try any home remedies, if your baby needs to be born, let a doctor handle it. Drinking *ahem* CASTOR oil will do nothing but giving you more contractions and uncontrollable diarreah. wait it out, and keep in close contact with your doc.
You are going to get negative comments off most people on here regarding the Castor oil thing, you have to be in very early labour for it to work it worked brilliantly with my 2nd son, i was getting little niggle pains and i took a table spoon at lunch time and went into full labour that evening, it does work when you need it too the only time it makes you poo alot is when your body is not ready for labour!


Take it its great ignore negative comments half these people havent used it, i have!!
this does not work and is dangerous all this does is irritate the bowel. try rasberry leaf tea.
Don't drink that stuff...just let nature takes its course!
Castro oil may be difficult to get as he is in a hospital in Cuba. :D





Castor oil is a strong laxative. If you take, that you will be delivering through both your nether orifices, if you know what I mean.
Have a chicken vindaloo curry, A Tablespoon of castor oil, and a hot bath.Then jump up and down on the spot several times.I hope this helps .
doesn't work. if you can face it then try having sex. apparently there's something in sperm that can set you off. but ive always found that babies come at the least convenient time. so try rearranging a room or planning a trip out. then it'll show up!


good luck, and get some sleep whilst you still can!
please dont do that. wait until the contraction start to get into labor. u might affect the baby. like u said, let it happen naturally.
don't bother, it will make you sick, baby will come when its ready and not befor im afraid.................congrats anyway on the new arrival when he/she appears
I tried castor oil .I took 2 oz of it .And it didnt work.I am not saying you should take 2 oz as i had three days to go .Good Luck .
you dont need to drink caster oil your baby wil come when its good and ready best thing you can do is walk so the head engages when i was pregnat people say to drink castor oil and eat spicey food i didnt do any i just waited for him to come on his own the only thing i did was walk the morning i went in to labour i was walking about round the shopping center to help engage the head cause the midwife said that was the best thing to do i went 10 days over and i am glad i did cause my baby was a healthy baby
hi


dont do the catstor oil its horrible, when my sons partner was due with there child the midwife told her to eat some fresh pineapples as there is something in that that naturaly starts labour, i suppose eating pineapple is better to try than castor oil. ive sent you a link to read, good luck.





http://www.treehuggermums.co.uk/articles鈥?/a>
try castor oil, it wont kill your baby, unlike castro oil.
I read in a baby book that this is a BAD idea. If i were you, and in 3 months when I am in your place, I will be having sex to induce labor. Supposidly, Semen helps the process along. Good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses