Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to see if this works,no jokes please?

I want to know where my ipod and Nintendo DS is. Any psychics know? Can someone tell me where you have a strong feeling it is at.


Ipod is blue and Nintendo DS is redI want to see if this works,no jokes please?
I'm not a psychic. But I'll take a guess, lol.





Umm, ok...





Your DS is in your kitchen on the counter. You're Ipod is in your room on your desk.. Lol.I want to see if this works,no jokes please?
---------iiiiiiiiiiii-----------iiiiiiii鈥?br>

ii--2xclothes---iiii---iii--ii-iii--i-鈥?br>




Do you see it, my friend?


DS- covered by a load of clothes in your room!


ipod- in the pockets of your clothes.





if you can't find it- you can always 'borrow' mine!!! Haha- have fun!
Hmmmm...I'm getting a reading...yes, yes I definately see something...it's there, there's just something...covering it.


Have you checked underneath your couch, or possibly your bed.








I know, I know...I'm amazing
im check in your dogs parlor. asnswer my question please its as funny as hell.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
its um somewhere in ur jeans(ipod)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses