Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I ask out this guy who works at a coffee shop?

I'm really shy, and when I find someone attractive I'm even more shy. But I walked into this local coffee shop today to ask about a job and thought one of the baristas was very cute. I would love to ask him out. But I don't know how. What's the best way for a shy girl like me?How should I ask out this guy who works at a coffee shop?
sweety, you should be concentrating on getting that job right now.





once that is done become friends with the guy. get to know him atleast a little before asking him out ..





ask him what he likes to do(hobbies etc) . if your interested express your interest in trying it out openly . let the man be a man. if he sees the signs your puting up and if hes interested hel ask you out. then tell him about how you felt .





PS - DONT FLAUNT THE WORDS LOVE LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS.


it means a lot more than those butterflies in your stomach when hes close to you and how you get jealous when an other girl gets close to him.How should I ask out this guy who works at a coffee shop?
Ask him if he likes working there, that your thinking of trying to get a job there want to know what he thinks, if he doesn't continue the conversation or is very short, then he's a jerkie and if your really shy you don't waant to date someone who isn't easy to talk to. If you feel really bold ask him if he only serves coffee or does he drink it, if he says yes say; well we should grab a cup together sometime, if he says no, say too bad I was going to ask you to join me. You should get a response you like or don't. Good luck, remember people are attracted to confident people.
Buy a coffee, sit down, act casual, then ask for a bagel. Okay so after you get the bagel ask him for some butter because you like your buns nice and buttery. Haha but seriously just buy a coffee, act casual, and work from there. Ask him how long he's been working there, and if he likes the place. Then just tell him you think he's cute, and ask him if he would like to go out after his shift or some other day. Or you can ask for a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses