Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Prenatal educational system really works? This is my first pregnancy and I want the best for my baby.?

Prenatal educational system is too pricey. Is it worth the cost? The price usually ranges from $149-150. Is there any other product that is more affordable yet gives the same results as those pricey products?Does Prenatal educational system really works? This is my first pregnancy and I want the best for my baby.?
I was equally excited about using this system, but, for me, the cost just didn't seem to justify. In theory, the program makes sense, although, it doesn't necessarily have to follow that particular brand of pattern, in practice, to work.





The point is to cultivate an elevated awareness in your baby by teaching him to hone differentiation skills. The company and its endorsers would never admit it, but this can be achieved even by playing an edited recording of the baby's own doppler (or your selection of whatever else).





Naturally, the fetus will distinguish this new sound from the soundtrack he's been religiously listening to all of nine-plus months. The system only attempts to replicate what your baby is hearing and confuse him by making this differentiation harder as the program reaches its end. The result: a smarter and more alert baby.





Honestly, if you want this effect without preference of how it's obtained, the website has audio samples of about maybe five of the programs; instead of using a new program per day? (I think), the way the system typically works, try using each of the offered samples per week for maybe an hour or so per day (graduating from sample one, the first week, to sample y by the last week of ';your'; system). I swear it'll have the exact same effect, minus the hole in your wallet.





P.S. Honestly, I've just been taking DHA supplements and keeping my brain active with lots of reading--both to baby and in general (from which baby inadvertently benefits). %26lt;Shrug%26gt;





Congratulations on your little bun, btw! Good luck.Does Prenatal educational system really works? This is my first pregnancy and I want the best for my baby.?
I'm with Ari on this one, love is free, and more precious than anything you can give your baby. Make sure to rub your tummy a lot, and have the baby's father (if available) to do the same. Have a special time, maybe before bedtime where you can dedicate 5-10 minutes to holding the baby (your tummy). Talk to your baby, both in silence (thoughts) if you feel weird about talking on the street, and outloud when possible. Tell your baby how much you love him/her and that everything will be fine. Be sure to do that after not so good experiences as well. Comfort your baby, and have the baby's father do the same.
Check with the place you plan to deliver. I'm taking my ';courses'; at the same hospital where I'm delivering and my insurance is covering the entire cost. My mom gave birth 4 times and recommended the course (or refresher course) for each pregnancy. Plus, given that she's a ';pro'; in my eyes, I have elected to have her participate in the birth of my first as a secondary coach.
I am pretty certain this asker is asking about Prenantal Educational Systems (audio program for baby in utero) here. NOT Prenatal classes for the parents. Its a different thing people.





That is a lot of money to spend on something that is so unnecessary. All of the most brilliant things on this planet were created by people whose parents didn't have access to this. It is designed not to benefit baby, but to get your hard earned money.





If you want to, you can simply read stories and sing to your baby while you are still pregnant and continue with the same stories and songs after delivery. The thing baby hears most clearly and enjoys the most is your voice. Have Daddy do the the same. It will have the same effect and no program could bond the three of you the way this will.
I bought Baby Plus and this is my 1st pregnancy I guess I'll have to see if it works. I look at it like it wouldn't hurt to try!!
I went through prenatal classes with my first pregnancy. Honestly it did nothing for me except for let me hang around other pregnant women which was fun.


Everything that I needed to know to be prepared for labor was in the books that I read from the doctor. And even then every labor is different. Try and go to epregnancy.com and take a look there. They actually have free videos that you can view on everything you would want to know about pregnancy and labor. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses