Saturday, December 5, 2009

My friend is putting me on this diet that works for her and I want tips for foods I can eat in the start.?

She said its basically like the LA weight loss diet. Do you know any groups or blogs that talk about it? DO you have any tips or experience? I need to know some recipes involving chicken for the first 7 weeks, bear in mind I am very picky. What about snacking on things? What can you use? And dill spears count as a veg? Thank you!My friend is putting me on this diet that works for her and I want tips for foods I can eat in the start.?
just because it worked for her doesnt mean it will work for you. see a dr and have them help you plan a diet that will fit your lifestyle and food choices so you will be able to stick with it without sabotaging it because you cant follow it.My friend is putting me on this diet that works for her and I want tips for foods I can eat in the start.?
If she's putting you on the diet she should have all the information you need. If she doesn't, how can it have worked for her??
Just remember the word ';diet'; really means ';lifestyle change.'; Don't believe in diets, believe in making a change for the better. I think most of us have a problem with sugars and carbs. I know what you are thinking, Atkins. Not really that, but just try cutting down on carbs and sugar. Eat veggies, fruit, and lean meats. Remember carbs and sugars are to be cut down. You wouldn't realize how much of that stuff we eat. Add in exercise, and your set. Remember you need to sweat to burn calories, make sure you do that when you are doing your cardio.
Eat similar to this and you will lose weight:





Breakfast:


two slices turkey bacon


one egg


coffee or tea with splenda





Snack: 2% cheese stick





Lunch:


3 oz lean meat


2 cups of veggies


2 Tblsp oil





Make it into a salad with balsamic vinegar





Snack:


ten nuts





Dinner:


Same as lunch, but instead of turning it into a salad, cook it all into a delicious meal. Add all the garlic and onion you want.





Dessert:


Sugarless jello


Fat Free Cool Whip on the top





No fruit, no grains, no starches, no corn or peas, and not a drop of sugar. Good luck!





You should lose a few pounds in two weeks.





When the two weeks is up, add a couple of fruits and a couple slices of bread per day til you lose what you want. Lessen the portions if you see that you've stopped losing.





After the weight is off, stick with the above eating style, and if you go off for a meal, just get back on it the next meal.





Check with your doctor before any diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses