Friday, December 11, 2009

There is this girl that works in my gym. What should I say to her?

There is this girl that works at my gym. I sometimes see her looking at me, but I am not sure if she really is or not. Today me and my friend were talking about her in the locker room, and when we left, my friend said I had a stupid smile on my face when we passed her. But anyways, I want to know if she is single and some other things about her. How should I break the ice?There is this girl that works in my gym. What should I say to her?
strike up a conversation with her, probably something to do with the gym....since you would be in the gym...ha. and don't drag you friend along or have him come over that's intimidating. go alone and be suave but not too cocky. NO LAME PICKUP LINES. Just be yourself and she will either like it or hate it hah good luckThere is this girl that works in my gym. What should I say to her?
Easy, start talking to her about your surrounding. Ask her about her job and how long she's been there..what got her into it etc. Then you go on with things like what she REALLY wants to do with her career options and what she is majoring in/ what school she attends. Ease your way into it day by day, etc. Don't think too much otherwise she will sense that you are trying too hard and she will back off. Good luck
ask her how to use some of the gym equipment and then start asking more personal questions like where she goes to school and stuff. if she's interested, you'll know after talking to her for a little bit
say a hi and then slowly blah,blah,blah and that's it things will be all on its way..





Good luck and thanks for the question.
';hey babe, wanna grab a pizza and f**k sometime?';





when she says ';no'; say ';what you dont like pizza?';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses