Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does proactive really works? This is for only the people who tried Proactive ONLY?

I have this horrible acne at age 15 at that is my age and I want it to be gone. IS the commercial right about it?Does proactive really works? This is for only the people who tried Proactive ONLY?
My son is 14, and I bought it for him. It worked great at first, then after about a month, his skin became as bad, if not worse, than it was when he began using it.





Last month I took him to see his doctor who prescribed tetracycline. Between that and Neutrogena products, his skin is nearly clear.Does proactive really works? This is for only the people who tried Proactive ONLY?
I tried proactive, and because I have more sensitive skin than normal people (I guess) my skin got really red and dry and itchy. The chemicals are pretty strong in it so its meant for hard core acne, and mine wasn't as bad as the stuff on the commercials, so it was excessive. If you don't have all over acne, I wouldn't recommend using it. If you have it like I did where you just get monster pimples in a few places, sometimes small patches, and blackheads, I would recommend using using something that isn't as harsh on your skin, especially if you don't have really oily shiny skin. I tried the Victoria's Secret face stuff too and they didn't work. I would maybe try http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a> I saw it on TV. Haven't tried it, but because its customized to your specific lifestyle, whereas Proactive is one size fits all. Hope that helps somewhat.
yes it works. but there are other things that work just as well. if you are having severe acne you should see a dermatologist about prescription medication. if yours isn't too bad then proactive works pretty good. Also, Walmart sells their generic brand 10% benzoyl peroxide. that is the highest concentration of bp you can buy on the market, it is even stronger than proactiv.
I tried proactiv and my face would burn... and my face would be all read and irritated and dried out which made my face look worse. I guess it was too strong... if you know you have sensitive skin then call and ask for the sensitive skin formula that they have... they don't ever talk about it, but they do have it. If not, just try it. Everyone's skin is different so it might work for you or it might not. Hopefully, it will work for you. It didn't work for me though. Not even after i got the sensitive solution... :( Best of Luck!!
Personally, Proactive did NOT work for me. I also have severe acne and it's been that way since I was 10...i'm 15 now too.


Proactive made my skin really dry. and it made my face burn and itch...it was very uncomfortable.


but idk if it will have the same effects on you..everyone's skin is different so everyone will have different reactions to different products.


i would suggest going to a dermatologist. they prescribe strong acne medications (creams, gels, oral pills, etc.).


hope i helped. and good luck. :)
it didnt really work for me but different people have different oils and different sweat glands so it could work and it could not you could also just try this every day at home stuff,of course u can wash ur face with soap but while washing ur face use hot water while scrubing the soap on and use cold water to wash the soap off this is for the reason that hot water opens poars and cold water closes them.u can also put tooth paste on them and alcohol,,,ive never tested this theory but my friend also said that mayonaise would work but i didnt try that,,but its a solution....good luck and i hope ive helped
Cutting out dairy works. Go to The notmilk homepage and look at the entries for zits, acne and skin.
I think it depends on your skin type.


it worked for me, I don't really use it anymore,


but sometimes I use the mask and lotion.


The mask works great!


You should try it:)
It depends on how your skin is. I did not see results what so ever. My friend it worked great, and my other friend just made her acne worse.
4 me it worked pretty good it didnt clear it up completely but i did c results
YES! Its amazing, and the only thing that stopped my face from breaking out.
Yes!
i used it. i mean its not awful but it takes a while and it dried out my skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses