Friday, December 11, 2009

Hi. I'm having some trouble picking out a school outfit. Can anyone tell me if this outfit works?

I was planning on wearing black flats, dark blue legwarmers, jeans, and a dark blue shirt with small gold stripes tomorrow. Does this work? Please let me know soon!Hi. I'm having some trouble picking out a school outfit. Can anyone tell me if this outfit works?
get rid of the leg warmers and ur perfect!:PHi. I'm having some trouble picking out a school outfit. Can anyone tell me if this outfit works?
wear some old navy shirt and jeans


and a blue or yellow shirt yayayahhhh
Honey, the style expert is here! :) I say the only thing you need to do is get rid of the leg warmers, and you'll be good to go!!





-Take it from a gorgeous girl with taste! LOL!


-Hope I've Been A Great Help!
Yeah. that is TOTALLY cute! i am one of the best dresssers in my school and i would SOO wear that
it would sound good if the shirt didnt have gold on it every thing else is good
Maybe in Flashdance...





lose the legwarmers. way too trendy for real life. leave those for the celebrities being paid to wear them. when someone offers to pay you to wear them then go for it. otherwise, stay away.
forget the leg warmers and wear a vintage rock black tee instead. totally cute but then you're free to wear whatever you want to soo yeah..!
Thats a lot of the same color. I would wear a different color tights, so you could break up the color. Also, I wouldn't wear black flats with dark blue leg warmers....thats just too much of the same color. I'd go for a different color tights and shirt. or you could also change your flats.
It matches fine. I admire your style.
ooh yeah xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
yeah, what Lizzie G. said. there is no reason to wear legwarmers under jeans b/c no one will see them.
I would say yes but im more of a visual person. It sounds really cool though! go for it
umm not 2 crazy about da shirt but i like da idea of da flats and jeans w/ legwarmers! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses