Saturday, December 5, 2009

How could I go about talking to this girl that works in the makeup section at the mall?

I've seen her twice now and she is absolutely gorgeous. But it's not like I would have much business in the makeup section. But i really wanna talk to her at least. But maybe that's just how it's gonna have to be. Which I won't mind, I'm just trying to see if anyone has any clever things.How could I go about talking to this girl that works in the makeup section at the mall?
do you work in the mall??


i would say something like ';man! ive been needing purple plum lip gloss and i was wondering if you could assist me?'; something like that would work great. girls LOVE guys that are funny. just dont come off gay or a creeper! :)


another thing you can do is, go right up and talk to her, and say ';i just wanted to say you are absolutely gorgeous!';


trust me it will work. NO girl can resist a guy saying that to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses